Mrs. Davenport is a Senior Associate in the Litigation Department. Her practice focuses on real estate litigation, title litigation, and title curative work. Mrs. Davenport previously worked in commercial property closings, zoning litigation, construction litigation, and transactional law.
- Real Estate Litigation
- Title Curative
- Creditors’ Rights
- J.D., Emory School of Law (2012)
- B.A., University of Michigan (2009)
Licensed In: Georgia (2012), Alabama (2014), Florida (2016), Tennessee (2020).
Admitted to Practice Before:
- All Georgia trial and appellate courts
- Tennessee trial courts
- Alabama trial courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, and Middle District of Alabama