Mrs. Woods is an Associate Attorney in the Huntsville office. She is a member of the foreclosure department, with a primary focus on title review and examination, and title curative procedures. She has a background in financial auditing and compliance, including work as a Certified Fraud Examiner.
- Real Estate Title
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law (2001)
- B.A. in Philosophy, University of Washington (1994)
- Licensed in: Alabama, Washington State
- Member – Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of Alabama Bar Association
- Member – Real Estate Law Section of Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- Volunteer – Wills for Heroes Clinic of Madison County Volunteer Lawyers Program