My primary goal is to provide our clients with marketable title as expeditiously as possible.
Mr. Baringer is an associate attorney in the foreclosure department with a primary focus on foreclosure procedures. Prior to joining Rubin Lublin, LLC, he was a military officer and worked for a corporation conducting tax lien foreclosure actions.
- Foreclosure and Mortgage Default
- Real Estate Title
- J.D., Widener University School of Law (2008)
- B.A., University of Delaware (1997)
- Licensed In: State of Georgia and District of Columbia
- Member of Georgia Bar Association