Mr. Stephens is an associate attorney in our eviction department. His primary practice areas include landlord tenant, collections and real estate litigation. He represents our clients in a variety of real estate litigation matters. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Stephens worked at a boutique law firm, concentrating on landlord tenant and creditors’ rights litigation throughout Georgia.
- Creditors’ Rights
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Foreclosure and Mortgage Default
- J.D., Atlanta’s John Marshall School of Law (2008)
- B.A., Georgia State University (2004)
- Licensed In: Georgia, Tennessee
- Member, Georgia Bar Association, Real Estate Section