Tim is a graduate of Auburn University (2001) and the University of Alabama School of Law (2005). He lives in Huntsville, Alabama with his wife and two, young daughters. Tim has practiced law in Alabama for 15 years in an evolving practice, which largely mirrors our own, focusing on business and real estate transactions and financing; civil litigation and appeals for both plaintiffs and defendants, in both state and federal courts. Tim is also well versed in complex commercial real estate transactions, including property development and financing.
- Foreclosure and Mortgage Default
- Litigation (Federal and State)
- Bankruptcy (Representing lenders)
- Auburn University, B.A. Political Science
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D.
- Alabama State Bar (2005)
- U.S. District Courts of Alabama: Northern (2007), Middle (2010), and Southern (2010)
- U.S Court of Federal Claims (2007)
- U.S. Courts of Appeal: 11th Circuit (2010) and Federal Circuit (2006)
- Licensed Title Agent: Stewart Title Guaranty Company (2015) and Mississippi Valley Title Services Company (2018)