Ms. Bricker is an Associate Attorney in the Bankruptcy Department. She focuses on creditors’ rights in bankruptcy mainly in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Bricker worked for the U.S. Trustee’s Office in Atlanta and for a solo firm in Athens specializing in adoption and child advocacy.
- Creditors’ Rights in Bankruptcy
- Debtor/Creditor Insolvency
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law (2021)
- B.S., Vanderbilt University (2017)
- Licensed in: Georgia
- Member, State Bar of Georgia – Bankruptcy Section
- Member, Stonewall Bar Association